The FRENCH SKI SCHOOL (ESF) offers group lessons in the morning (Monday to Friday), afternoon (Sunday to Friday) or during the day (Monday to Friday): 5 mornings or 6 afternoons 154 € in low and medium season, 174 € in high season.
The French ski school also offers:
- Club des Tiskieurs: for children of years old only: discovery of the first slopes, the snowplow and the first ski lifts (on the Plateau de Beauregard). 6 students max / 264 € for 5 sessions of 2h30 during school holidays and 180 € in low and middle season.
- Trip'Ado: 12 - 18 years old, mini level 2nd star acquired (only during school holidays).
- Snowboard lessons: for teens and adults over 10 years old, meeting point at the Champ Bleu, just above the village.
- Races: freestyle, freeride, competition
- Private lessons for children and adults (on request).